- About Us
- Our Services
- Contact Us
Kashmir, the northernmost topographical region of the Indian subcontinent is one of the exceptional traveler objections. Be it to escape from the burning occasional of the Indian fields, a more distant family excursion, heartfelt special first night or investigation and fun with companions, Kashmir, is perhaps of the most sought-after objective in India. Its broad rocky scene, grand visits, blue lakes, and tranquil air are indefinable however the quintessence can be felt in any event, when you are back home. It is home to different nurseries and serene lakes. There are numerous vacation destinations in Kashmir that will simply leave you wonderment enlivened during your visit to Kashmir. Crazy Riders stands out as one of the most reliable and cost-effective Srinagar SUV tour package providers in Delhi. We offer numerous benefits that ensure your tour is truly unforgettable. Don't hesitate to contact us now at +91 7053007000. Experience the best of Srinagar with Crazy Riders and create memories that will last a lifetime.
On your arrival at Srinagar airport, we will arrange for your pick up and a warm welcome from the tour operator representative at the Hotel premises. Our representative will hand over all your tour related documents and will give you a brief about the tour. Post lunch you will start the first intriguing part of your trip – Mughal Gardens Located on the shores of famous Dal Lake creations of the royal Mughal Empire, who were thoroughly impressed and influenced by the Persian style of architecture. These gardens follow the same pattern as Persian architecture of Charbagh; of having pools, well-Maintained green lawn and canals within a rectilinear walled place. Night stay at Srinagar.
Today post breakfast, drive to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds). Drive through Saffron fields, visit Awantipura ruins (1100 years old Temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantiwareman). Drive through the pine forest and along Lidder River. Post lunch enjoy local Sightseeing of Pahalgam including Betaab Valley, Aru Valley by local Jeep by lunch return back. Travel back to Srinagar. Night stay at Srinagar.
Today post breakfast, drive to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. above sea level. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The View enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek up to Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 2 to 3 hrs arrive and transfer to the hotel. After lunch enjoy Gondola ride ride on Asia’s longest run cable car project up to 14500 Fts by. Come back to Srinagar by late evening. Night stay at Srinagar.
Today post breakfast, enjoy a full day excursion of Sonamarg. The distance of about 88 kms will be covered about 3 hrs. Sonamarg lies in Sindh valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonamarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lake. The everlasting Thajiwas glacier, 3 Km from Sonamarg, provides a chance to enjoy sledge ride on Snow even in mid – summer. Ponies are available up to the glacier from Sonamarg. Evening return back to Srinagar Overnight stay and dinner at hotel at Srinagar.
After breakfast, we drop you to the airport and bid goodbye to each other here hoping you take away with you lots of unforgettable memories.
· Dal Lake: Srinagar's Dal Lake is one of the most iconic and beautiful lakes in the world. It is surrounded by mountains, gardens, and houseboats that offer a unique and serene experience.
· Houseboats: Srinagar is famous for its houseboats, which are stationary boats that have been converted into comfortable living spaces. These houseboats offer a unique and memorable experience to tourists who want to stay on the Dal Lake.
· Shikara Rides: Shikaras are traditional wooden boats that are used for transportation and sightseeing on the Dal Lake. Shikara rides are a unique experience that allows tourists to explore the lake's beauty and the local culture.
Q. What are the base days fundamental for a decent outing to Kashmir?
To appreciate Kashmir Valley and its lovely scenes, an ideal excursion of 7 days is required.
Q. What cost is related with an excursion to Kashmir?
We give bundles beginning from 12000/ - for a spending plan trip which can expand upto Rs. 30,000 relying on the stay and so forth.
Q. What about the versatile organization in Kashmir?
Practically all organizations are functional in Kashmir. In any case, just post-paid associations work in Kashmir.
Q. Which is the best season to venture out to Kashmir?
There are various seasons in which Kashmir's excellence is celebrated. In the summers, a great opportunity to visit is between long stretches of April to July. In the winters, particularly for snow sweethearts, the valley could be visited from November to Spring.
Q. What are the critical spots of traveler significance in Kashmir?
The Kashmir valley has various spots which fall under the classification of should visit places. Some pf these are:
· Jammu and Katra - Known to numerous strict voyagers and travelers, Jammu is the colder time of year
capital of the province of Jammu and Kashmir. Journeys like Mata Vaishno Devi draws in numerous sightseers.
· Patnitop - A humble community known for its regular scenes, lakes and rope experience.
· Srinagar - Otherwise called paradise on the planet, Srinagar is known for its undermine excellence. You can visit places like Shankaracharya Sanctuary, Dal Lake, Tulip Nursery, Shalimar and Nishat Bagh and so forth. During the winters, around Walk one can likewise observe the Tulip celebration.
· Sonamarg - Known for its region, the Sonamarg valley, embodies wild and experience exercises. You can likewise visit this spot assuming you are venturing out to Leh, Ladakh by street from Srinagar.
· Gulmarg - It's a marvel in white, a should visit place in winters. You can enjoy exercises like skiing and take a ride on one of the longest and most noteworthy ropeway.
· Pahalgam - The spot is enroute for travelers going to Amarnath. In any case, the valley of Pahalgam in itself is a beautiful spot. Appreciate horse riding and relaxing in the open.
Q. When could one see at any point snow in Kashmir?
The Kashmir valley is one of the first couple of spots in Quite a while which observes snow and denotes the beginning of winter for the fields. Assuming you wish to see snow, visit Kashmir during December - Walk. Possibly you can encounter snowfall or saved snow, however definitely you will actually want to appreciate snow experience exercises.