General Terms and Conditions
All individuals should compulsorily carry valid photo Identification document required for check in purposes. The documents which are accepted as valid ID proofs are:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Each tour is accompanied by a tour leader and it is expected to abide by the decision taken by the tour leader under all circumstances. If any action by any guest is found to be inappropriate either by the tour leader or by any fellow guest, the tour leader reserves full right to take strict action against him/her.
- We provide gears and transportation in good condition and thus, it is expected to be returned in a similar condition. Any damage to vehicle, loss of gear or any other goods rented from us will attract additional cost to be fully incurred by the guest.
- In case you wish to make changes to your tour in any way, we would try our level best to make it happen for you. But, due to the nature of the tour package or destination itself, it may not always be possible. We would also appreciate if such requests are made in writing by the person who made the bookings in the first place with us. We would also like to intimate here that whatever extra cost would be incurred in making such changes to your travel plan, they shall be borne by the traveller himself/herself.
Booking and Cancellation:
- Your booking with us is considered to be confirmed upon payment of 25% of the total tour package cost. This booking amount is non refundable in nature and non transferrable. We acknowledge the receipt of payment through an official e-mail and invoice is sent. The partial payment and balance is reflected in the generated invoice.
Balance payment needs to be completed before the tour starts. The accepted mode of payments are:
- Online gateways
- Credit / Debit cards
- Cash upon arrival
- d. UPI payment
- All payments are to be made in the name of Crazy Riders Adventure Tours.
- GST 5% will be charged over and above the tour package cost offered by Crazy Riders Adventure Tours.
- The bank charges / payment gateway convenience fees will be over and additional to the package cost offered by Crazy Riders Adventure Tours.
In case of a cancellation made due to any unavoidable circumstances, it is expected that Crazy Riders Adventure Tours is informed through an official e-mail. The booking amount paid, stands non-refundable at all time, under all circumstances. The cancellation charges will be levied as follows:
- 25%, when intimated one month prior to the start of the trip.
- 50%, when intimated 15 days prior to the start of the trip.
- 100%, when intimated within 15 days of the start of the trip.
Arrival and Departure:
- We expect all guests to arrive at the home location one day prior to the start of the tour.
- Guests who book bike rentals also with us, it is expected to take charge of their vehicles and gear from us one evening prior to start of the tour.
- We depart from the starting point early morning, so it is always advisable to book your stay near to the departing point.
- We expect all guests to arrive at trip starting point on time without any fail. Tour will end at the same point from where it started.
There are certain circumstances which are beyond our control, events that cannot be foreseen even after taking all possible measures and precautions. Such circumstances include threats to war, war, closures of airports or other routs and roads due to natural calamities, terrorist activities or threats, epidemics and/or pandemics or any such medical emergencies, people unrest, government closures, unpredictable changes in weather and other similar situations.
Undertaking by the Client
I take full responsibility of my action of booking the road trip with Crazy Riders Adventure Tours. I am fully aware of the risks involved in travelling by road on high altitude terrain, associated weather conditions and illness. I am fully aware that accidents can happen on roads causing to major / minor injuries, and, it might lead to an uneventful condition of death also. I also undertake responsibility of bearing all medical expense that might have to be incurred on me under unpleasant circumstances including injury, illness or any other medical condition that may arise and is currently unforeseen. Having known and understood the risks involved in such tours, I declare myself fully fit, physically and mentally to undertake this tour, and I confirm that there is no external pressure whatsoever from whom so ever on me to undertake this tour. I declare myself fully responsible for undertaking this tour with Crazy Riders Adventure Tours.