- About Us
- Our Services
- Contact Us
To manage oxygen levels in Leh, acclimatize gradually, stay hydrated, avoid strenuous activities, and consider carrying portable oxygen cylinders if needed.
Yes, Indian and foreign nationals require permits to visit certain restricted areas in Ladakh. Inner Line Permits can be obtained from designated authorities.
Ladakh is usually inaccessible by road due to heavy snowfall and blockages from mid-October to mid-May.
Yes, Ladakh is definitely worth visiting for its stunning landscapes, unique culture, and adventurous experiences.
While a 3-day trip can give you a glimpse of Ladakh, it's still quite limited. Consider extending your trip for a more fulfilling experience.
A 2-day trip to Ladakh is too short to fully experience the region. It's better to plan a longer trip to make the most of your visit.
The best time to visit Ladakh is from May to September when the weather is pleasant and most roads are accessible.
Prepare for a Ladakh trip by acclimatizing to the high altitude, packing appropriate clothing, carrying essential documents, and staying hydrated.
To explore the major attractions and experience Ladakh's beauty, a trip of at least 7-10 days is recommended.
The cost of a trip to Ladakh can vary depending on factors like transportation, accommodation, activities, and duration. On average, a budget trip may cost around 16,499 INR for 5 days (By Bike)per person, while a luxury trip can be higher.
Are you an adventure enthusiast seeking an exhilarating experience amidst breathtaking landscapes? Look no further! Crazy Riders Adventure Tours proudly presents the ultimate package for a Leh Ladakh bike trip. Strap on your helmet, rev up your engine, and embark on a journey that will leave you in awe. Our meticulously designed itinerary, unbeatable expertise, and unwavering commitment to your safety and satisfaction set us apart from the competition.
Welcome to the mesmerizing realm of Leh Ladakh, nestled in the lap of the majestic Himalayas. This picturesque region boasts rugged terrains, awe-inspiring mountain passes, pristine lakes, and ancient monasteries that exude an aura of tranquility. Our bike trip takes you on a thrilling exploration of this mystical land, allowing you to immerse yourself in its rich cultural heritage and awe-inspiring natural beauty.
At Crazy Riders, we understand that every adventurer seeks a unique and unforgettable experience. That's why we go above and beyond to curate a journey that caters to your individual preferences and surpasses your expectations. Here's what sets us apart:
1. Unparalleled Expertise: With years of experience organizing adventure tours in Leh Ladakh, our team possesses an in-depth understanding of the region. We have meticulously crafted our itinerary to ensure a seamless and memorable experience for our riders.
2. Well-Maintained Bikes: Our fleet of bikes is regularly serviced and maintained to the highest standards. We provide a range of motorcycles, including Royal Enfield and other renowned brands, equipped with robust features to tackle the challenging terrains of Leh Ladakh.
3. Safety First: Your safety is our utmost priority. Our experienced and certified guides accompany you throughout the journey, ensuring you navigate the trails with confidence. We provide safety gear, conduct regular briefings, and have emergency protocols in place to ensure a secure adventure.
4. Customizable Itineraries: We understand that adventurers have diverse preferences. Whether you prefer a shorter or longer trip, a particular route, or specific attractions, we offer customizable itineraries to cater to your unique desires.
5. Local Insights: Our team comprises passionate locals who are deeply connected to the region. They will share their knowledge, anecdotes, and hidden gems, giving you an authentic experience that goes beyond the usual tourist spots.
Upon your arrival in Leh, the enchanting capital of Ladakh, we warmly welcome you and assist with the necessary arrangements. Take this day to acclimatize to the high altitude and immerse yourself in the serene surroundings.
Explore the captivating sights of Leh, including the ancient Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, and the bustling Leh Market. Delve into the rich cultural heritage of Ladakh and indulge in the delectable local cuisine.
Gear up for an adrenaline-pumping ride as we venture into the breathtaking Nubra Valley. Traverse the world-famous Khardung La Pass, one of the highest motorable passes globally, and relish the panoramic views of the snow-capped mountains.
From Nubra Valley, we head towards yet another fascinating place, Pangong Lake via Shyok route. We take a left from DURBUK. After crossing Tangtse, you will see the first view of world famous Pangong TSO. You can enjoy near the cool, colour changing water of Pangong, and star gaze at night. Stay the night at lake side camp.
After having a good night at the lake side, head in the morning towards Leh. After having a good breakfast, take the road towards Changla Pass. Enroute Leh, visit Shey monastery, Thikshey monastery and Rancho School and reach Leh by late evening. Check in at the hotel, relax and rest. Overnight stay in your hotel at Leh
From Leh hotel, after having breakfast, we conclude the trip and you take with you lots of unforgettable memories.
The Bajaj V motorcycle is a popular choice for riders looking to undertake a Leh-Manali ride during the summer season. However, as with any motorcycle, there are both pros and cons to consider before making a decision.
· Comfortable riding position: The Bajaj V has an upright riding position, which provides good visibility and comfort over long distances.
· Fuel-efficient: The Bajaj V has a fuel-efficient engine that can provide up to 60 km/liter, making it an ideal choice for long-distance rides.
· Good suspension: The Bajaj V comes with a telescopic front suspension and a twin-spring loaded hydraulic type suspension at the rear, providing a comfortable ride even on rough roads.
· Adequate luggage space: The Bajaj V has a generous amount of luggage space, with a capacity of up to 20 liters, allowing riders to carry essential items for a long-distance ride.
· Low ground clearance: The Bajaj V has a low ground clearance of 165mm, which can be an issue on rough and uneven terrain, particularly on the Leh-Manali route.
· Limited seating capacity: The Bajaj V can comfortably seat only two people, which can be an issue for riders traveling in larger groups.
· Low engine power: The Bajaj V has a 149cc engine that produces 11.8 horsepower, which may not be sufficient for some riders, particularly on steep inclines.
· Lack of wind protection: The Bajaj V does not provide any significant wind protection, which can be uncomfortable for riders traveling long distances on the Leh-Manali route.
· In terms of fuel consumption, the Bajaj V has a fuel-efficient engine that can provide up to 60 km/liter, making it an ideal choice for long-distance rides.
· Regarding luggage space, the Bajaj V has a generous amount of luggage space, with a capacity of up to 20 liters. This space should be sufficient for carrying essential items for a long-distance ride.
· In terms of seating capacity, the Bajaj V can comfortably seat only two people, which can be an issue for riders traveling in larger groups.
Overall, the Bajaj V can be a suitable choice for a Leh-Manali ride during the summer season, provided riders are comfortable with its pros and cons. It is essential to do thorough research and planning before embarking on the journey to ensure a safe and enjoyable ride.