- About Us
- Our Services
- Contact Us
Planning a trip to Andaman can be a wonderful experience, but it requires some careful planning to ensure that you have a great time. Here are some steps to help you plan your Andaman tour:
1. Decide on your travel dates: The first step in planning your Andaman tour is to decide when you want to travel. Keep in mind that the best time to visit Andaman is between October and May, when the weather is dry and pleasant.
2. Choose your accommodation: Once you have your travel dates, you need to decide where you will stay. There are plenty of hotels, resorts, and homestays in Andaman to suit every budget. Research online and make reservations in advance to ensure availability.
3. Book your flights: You can fly to Andaman from major cities in India, such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata. Book your flights early to get the best deals.
4. Plan your itinerary: There are plenty of things to see and do in Andaman, so plan your itinerary carefully. Some of the must-see places include Cellular Jail, Ross Island, Havelock Island, and Radhanagar Beach.
5. Arrange for transportation: You can hire a car or a bike to get around Andaman, but it's best to arrange for transportation in advance. Alternatively, you can book a tour package that includes transportation.
6. Pack appropriately: Andaman is a tropical destination, so pack light, comfortable clothes and footwear. Don't forget to bring sunscreen, insect repellent, and a hat.
7. Follow COVID-19 guidelines: Andaman has strict COVID-19 guidelines in place, so make sure you follow them to stay safe. This includes wearing a mask in public places, maintaining social distancing, and washing your hands frequently.
By following these steps, you can plan a memorable Andaman tour.
The best time to visit Andaman is from October to May, as this is the dry season with pleasant weather conditions. The temperature during this time ranges from 20°C to 30°C, and the humidity levels are also lower. This makes it the perfect time for outdoor activities such as sightseeing, snorkeling, scuba diving, and water sports.
During the monsoon season, which lasts from June to September, Andaman experiences heavy rainfall and high winds, which can make outdoor activities difficult. Many of the water sports activities are also closed during this time due to safety reasons.
So, to enjoy the natural beauty and outdoor activities that Andaman has to offer, it's best to visit during the dry season, between October to May.
Andaman is a beautiful destination with plenty of attractions to explore. Here are some of the best places to visit in Andaman:
1. Radhanagar Beach: This is one of the most popular beaches in Andaman, known for its pristine white sand and crystal-clear waters.
2. Cellular Jail: This historic jail was used by the British to imprison freedom fighters during India's struggle for independence. It is now a museum and a national memorial.
3. Ross Island: This former British administrative headquarters has now been abandoned and turned into a tourist attraction. You can explore the ruins of the old buildings and see the peacocks that roam the island.
4. Havelock Island: This is one of the largest islands in Andaman and is known for its beautiful beaches and coral reefs. It is a popular destination for scuba diving and snorkeling.
5. Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park: This park is home to a variety of marine life, including turtles, dolphins, and colorful fish. You can take a glass-bottom boat ride to see the marine life up close.
6. Baratang Island: This island is home to limestone caves, mud volcanoes, and mangrove forests. It is a great destination for nature lovers.
7. Chidiya Tapu: This is a birdwatcher's paradise, with over 46 species of birds found on this island. It is also known for its sunset views.
These are just a few of the many attractions that Andaman has to offer. With its natural beauty and rich history, Andaman is a must-visit destination for any traveler.
1. No, Indian citizens do not need a visa to visit Andaman.
Foreign nationals need a visa to visit India, and Andaman is part of India.
2. What are the must-visit places in Andaman?
Some of the must-visit places in Andaman are Radhanagar Beach, Cellular Jail, Ross Island, Havelock Island, Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, Baratang Island, and Chidiya Tapu.
3. What are the adventure activities that I can do in Andaman?
Andaman offers a variety of adventure activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, sea walking, parasailing, jet skiing, and kayaking.
4. How do I reach Andaman?
You can reach Andaman by taking a flight from major cities in India such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata. There are also regular ferry services from the mainland to Andaman.
5. What are the COVID-19 guidelines that I need to follow while traveling to Andaman?
Andaman has strict COVID-19 guidelines in place, which include wearing a mask in public places, maintaining social distancing, and washing your hands frequently. Make sure you follow these guidelines to stay safe.