A road trip from Delhi to LehLadakh and back via Srinagar is an exciting adventure, with plenty of opportunities to experience the beauty of Northern India. Here are some of the best ways to experience the trip:
1. Srinagar - Start your trip in Srinagar and explore the famous Dal Lake, Mughal Gardens, and other attractions. Take a shikara ride on the lake and explore the city's rich history and culture.
2. Zoji La Pass - This pass is one of the most scenic routes on the trip, offering breathtaking views of the Himalayas and the surrounding landscape. The pass is located at an altitude of 3,528 meters and connects Srinagar to Leh.
3. Leh - Once you reach Leh, take some time to acclimatize to the high altitude and explore the town's rich culture and history. Visit the Leh Palace, the Shanti Stupa, and the Hemis Monastery.
4. Nubra Valley - Explore the stunning landscapes of Nubra Valley, including sand dunes, snow-capped mountains, and the Shyok River. Visit the Diskit Monastery and enjoy a camel ride in the sand dunes.
5. PangongTso Lake - This high-altitude lake is a popular destination for photography and camping, with its crystal-clear blue waters reflecting the surrounding mountains. The lake is shared by India and China and offers stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
6. Khardung La Pass - This pass is one of the highest motorable passes in the world and offers panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. It is located at an altitude of 5,359 meters.
7. Magnetic Hill - This is a natural wonder where cars and other objects appear to move uphill against gravity. It is a popular tourist attraction located on the Leh-Kargil-Srinagar highway.
8. Dras - This small town is located on the way back to Srinagar and is known for its stunning landscapes, including snow-capped mountains, glaciers, and meadows.
These are just some of the best ways to experience the Delhi-LehLadakh-Delhi via Srinagar road trip. Take your time and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of Northern India.